Christmas in Rye
Christmas in medieval Rye is a magical time. The festivities start on the 8th December with the Rye Christmas Festival, when guests and locals flock to the town to enjoy parades, street markets, workshops, concerts and, of course, a visit from Father Christmas. The Christmas lights in the town are a spectacle to behold.
We are offering a two or three night package over Christmas this year, which includes a welcome drink, accommodation for two, dinner* at our partner restaurant, The George Grill (just a few minutes’ walk from the Hotel), Traditional Christmas lunch at The George Grill, a light buffet dinner and mulled wine after midnight mass at St Mary’s Church.
From £297.50 per person (based on two people sharing a cosy double room), the package includes:
- two nights’ accommodation arriving on Christmas Eve and departing the morning of Wednesday 26th December. Upgrades to our Classic, Deluxe and Penthouse suite are available – please see below
- full English breakfast each morning
- mince pies and welcome drinks on arrival
- dinner (up to £50 per couple) at The George Grill on Christmas Eve
- traditional Christmas lunch at The George Grill
- a light buffet for dinner at The George Grill on Christmas day
- a Christmas gift from us
The following supplements apply to the 2-night package:
• upgrade to a Classic room £55 – (total of £325pp)
• upgrade to a Deluxe room £110 – (total of £352.50pp)
• upgrade to our Penthouse suite £220 – (total of £407.50pp)
Book an extra night on 26th December from just £42.50 per person (depending on room type) bed and breakfast.
Book by 31st July 2018 to take advantage of our Early Bird discount of 10%. Please call us on 01797 223838 or email email@example.com for further details.